Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ruki's childhood

Feel like today wanna talk about my beloved Ruki. Sadly to say I din really take many pic of Ruki when she is small, and so far I only found one. It is when the seller wanna show me the puppies and want me to choose which one i like. When i first saw the photo, they r so cute, feel like buying both but too bad my financial situation only allow me to buy one. So the one i choose is Ruki - she got a small cute patch of brown on her body, which makes me wanna buy her in the end.

Actually, when i bot her, me nor ted has the time to take care of her cos we gonna go work. It is during our foundation year. but i guess this instead had trained her to be able to stay in her cage quietly and patiently. now she 2 yrs old liao, so fast, is like first time bot her when she was 3 mths old... and she now so guai... so glad to have her... keke..


Ruki (right side) and her bro in Pet Safari (3mths old)


Ruki ard 6mths plus.. Her fur is dropping tat period


First time taking her out, chewing everything she saw.

2yrs old de Ruki. Still the same.

No comments: