Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bad Days...

Sigh, I have been no mood this few days ever since I saw the results. I got many things to say but I dunno where to start. I need to rework on everything. I can't rest for this holiday. I still wanna go k, I wanna watch my fav dramas, and i also wanna go find a temp job but I unable to do these. I seriously dunno what the school is for. They give me the paper and put those bad and stupid comments - not up to level 2 standard, weak skills, weak images etc, and expect me to sign. Well.... Y not u come and point me where is my mistakes and not asking me to sign it and assume i oredi acknowledge it. Wah Kao.. F_ _ _. Anyway, i dun really wanna say more on it. And all those top students please go and work, dun give the lecturers so high expectations! U all shd'nt b in sch... Shoo shoo~~

That day really feel very sad, first come in my mind is mayb i m not able to progress with my classmates for next sem. sigh. i hope they can give me a chance to c my work again. but ted n jim say shd b able to progress, now juz focus on my work first. Well, bad things always happen to me thou. so i dun wan to think more also, make myself more sad only.

Life still have to go on. Cant let this things sadden my whole life. Mayb take this chance to let me learn more new things and be more creative... sometimes no news doesn't mean good news, i rather it is a bad news.

ok, back to work...

No comments: