Friday, December 26, 2008

End Year of 2008

This few weeks had been so busy.. I brought my dogs to dog run with Gary, bot my frens christmas presents, meet frens, watch movies and go hook prawns.. so many pictures to share.. but the hook prawn one no picture cos its quite dark there, got chance i try take photos a bit...

Dog Run on Sat



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas Gift
Photobucket
Christmas gift from ted

Photobucket

Photobucket
$6 LogCake from Ding Tai Fong (Provided u ate $50 and above)

Photobucket
Receipt I paid for my fren christmas gift *Sweat*

Photobucket

Photobucket
Face massager I bot for myself

Photobucket
Christmas hat hair clip bot from a basket girl

Photobucket
Puma hp accessory I bot for fren

Photobucket
Hair remover I got for myself hee...

Photobucket
This is a seaweed seasoning for rice, bot to keep one (now haven use yet)

Photobucket
Coke bottle, i bot it bcos it is cute

Photobucket
Anna sui jewellery box for fren

Photobucket
Magazine i bot for myself

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Name card holder with mirror for fren

Photobucket
Wall E key chain ted bot for me!

Photobucket
Gifts from my frens!

Photobucket
And this pillow and rose from my frens!

No comments: