Friday, July 10, 2009

Byebye Lasalle~~~

Recently been so busy. After finish my lasalle school kena summon by my aunt to do temp job. It's a 2 months work (may-jul) so now finished liao. Hai, i a bit regretted doing the temp job bcos it's so boring! So i m now officially FREE. lol. But i cant rest, need to find a job soon cos my mum keeps nagging me. Sian. So my ears cant rest now. lol. But so far i only rested for 2 days den keep on finding jobs. Below is a pic of the filing room. Gosh, can imagine I everyday see so many stacks of documents sia. I rather stare at the computer than seeing all this rubbish, seriously can die one lor. They have 2 years of backlogs so imagine how much it is. crazy.

Photobucket
filing room

Dun tok about work le, gonna give u guys a bit updates of my new dog, Shingo~~~ I c shingo so much like grim, as in his face, remind me of grim lor. When he's ard 3-4 mths his fur all drop off den become botak lor. Wa i so scare sia. I phoned glen, the pet owner, den he told me it's normal cos they r changing their fur but really looked quite scary sia, imagine can c his pinky color skin lor. But i still like him, keke... Anyway, now shingo oredi 7 mths old le, n he got his fur back, lol... I changed their dried food to another brand called 'Fish4Dogs'. I felt the food is beta for them cos i c their poo more solid n brown. Give u guys some photos of shingo to c...

Photobucket
Shingo no fur~~~
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ruki n Shingo
Photobucket
Wat there~~~?
Photobucket
Smile~~~

Recently watched Transformer2 and Iced Age 3 with ted and frens. Can say both movies not bad. but the transformer2 fighting scene a bit luan dunno who is who sia. i only like the moment when the car is tranforming to the robots, q cool lor. The ice age 3 movie v funny, can go watch if u all haven watch. Recently also catched a hongkong drama called 'rosy business', a bit of gu dai and family inheritance and romance drama. Can go watch also if ur into the hongkong drama series.

Photobucket
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Photobucket
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Photobucket
HongKong Drama: Rosy Business (25 Esp)

ok, enough updates. Uploading the pic like siao liao. lol. good nite!

No comments: