Monday, March 2, 2009

Looking Forward~

First, congrats to Fuwen and Acel group who have shortlisted for the DnAD award competition. Keke...

Think I tomorrow going to get the new pup, hope everything goes well. Just now I surfing the net, I found something! A Japanese chihuahua pup - Black n White. I like it very much but the price is like crazy! It's selling at 188.000yen which is 2.983.92SGD!!! Omg, siao... really... It is my ideal third pup going to be. I dun think here will have. Think I need to save 6k if I really wan to ship over. Sigh, I dun think I will spend so much on it, juz too ex. Hope she get a good home..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sian, I have no idea for Felix's story. Jialat. Tom have his presentation and 500 words essay n I have not done anything! die liao. I told him my story but he dun really care lor, walao. K, back to work.... bb...

No comments: