Friday, January 16, 2009

Beethoven Virus

Woot~ Finally finished a korean drama - Beethoven Virus. I used 3 days to complete it. The show is so nice. The songs and the classical music are so touching and exciting.

The story is about a conductor - Kang Gun Woo is an orchestra in his 40's. He is an elite workaholic conductor who has a very bad reputation. He is known as someone who will do absolutely anything in order to create the very best music. However, due to his self-righteous and stubborn personality he thinks that only his thoughts are correct which makes him unable to form good relationships with those around him. He meets Du Ru Mi, a violinist, and a trumpet player who has the same name as him, and together they form a love triangle.

I like the trumpet player, he so cute~ haha.. Initially, i thought it has 19 episode but the last episode is their interviews and makings. The story has a meaningful plot. It is an enjoyment. The desire of people wanting to chase their dreams. From the director: "Life has chosen me and I have chosen happiness", "Life has always been forcing me and even brought me pain, but, I still wanna continue in my search for happiness"... I have the same thoughts and feelings too...

Photobucket
Trumpet player - Jang Geun Suk

Photobucket
Violinist - Lee Ji Ah

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: